Global General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments Market to Reach $9.4 Billion by 2025
DUBLIN, August 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments Market to Reach $9.4 billion by 2025
The electronic test and measurement (T&M) instrument industry has long established itself as an indispensable platform for validating the operation and performance of a wide range of electronic products, from design, development and manufacturing. product architecture through to production testing and pre- and post-market testing. & support step.
With the reduction in size of electronic gadgets, equipped with advanced wireless capabilities, the complexity of devices has increased. As a result, testing has become a very complicated manufacturing process, presenting a major opportunity for test manufacturers.
Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Global General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments Market is Expected to Reach US$9.4 billion by 2025, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% over the analysis period. United States represents the largest regional market for general purpose electronic test and measurement instruments, accounting for an estimated 31.6% share of the global total. The market should reach US$2.8 billion at the end of the analysis period. China is expected to spearhead the growth and become the fastest growing regional market with a CAGR of 8.5% over the analysis period.
The growth of the global market is expected to be driven by the increasing adoption of modular T&M equipment. Another important factor promoting the growth of the market has been the growing demand for equipment from the fast growing telecommunications industry across the globe. This industry mainly applies general-purpose electronic test and measurement instruments to test LTE network protocols and standards.
Continued expansion of data traffic, increasing penetration of smartphones, increasing adoption of broadband services and 5G technology are the significant factors that would continue to drive the demand for GPTE in this market. The growth of equipment in the communications sector would be faster than that of the electronics, semiconductors, aerospace, defense and industrial segments. In countries around the world, communication industries are also investing in the development of new networks to cope with the rapid increase in IP traffic, which would bode well for the market. Data centers are also on the rise in countries around the world. Micro-mobile data centers in particular are coming for edge computing applications, which is expected to further drive GPTE demand.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Signal generators: compact and multifunctional signal generators remain indispensable for test engineers
- RF Signal Generators: Significant Store Growth
- Defense systems drive demand for microwave signal generators
- Complex modulation via arbitrary waveform generators
- Innovative signal generators available on the market
- Multifunctional signaling instruments gain traction
- Software solutions for signal generators
- Oscilloscopes: the biggest revenue contributor
- Developing markets: a lucrative market to exploit
- Digital and PC-based oscilloscopes to replace analog versions
- High-end oscilloscopes are experiencing strong growth
- DSO: Strive to follow demanding end-user specifications
- Product innovations and technological developments: spearheading the growth of the oscilloscope market
- Ongoing developments to add exciting features to oscilloscope technology
- Range probes show notable developments
- Booming appetite for new technologies
- Higher bandwidth oscilloscopes are gaining popularity
- Sophisticated analyzers in waveform equipment
- Multimeter market: stable growth prospects
- Global Multimeters Market Share Revenue Breakdown by End-Use Industry: 2019
- Digital Multimeters: Strong demand from end-user industries bolsters the market
- Spectrum Analyzers See Steady Growth in Demand Patterns
- Spectrum Analyzers Move to New End-Use Applications
- Global spectrum analyzer market by end-use sector (in %) for 2019
- RF spectrum analyzers are gaining popularity in the communications industry
- Real-time spectrum analyzers: the need of the hour
- Development of value-added spectrum analyzers
- Spectrum analyzers will benefit from an increased focus on EMC testing
- Extension-Based T&M Instruments Market: A Review
- Open Architecture Concept: A Boon for VXI and PXI Test Instruments
- VXI Instruments: Market Insights
- Built-in memories and DSPs enhance the capabilities of the VXI card
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Advantest Corporation
- Anritsu Company
- AstroNova, Inc.
- B&K Precision Corporation
- Fortive Corporation
- Fluke Corporation
- Tektronix, Inc.
- GaGe Applied Technologies, Inc.
- Goodwill Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Hioki EE Corporation
- Ideal Industries, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Pico Technology
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Spanawave Corporation
- Stanford Research Systems, Inc.
- Teledyne LeCroy, Inc.
- Thurlby Thandar Instruments Limited
- VIAVI Solutions, Inc.
- Wireless Telecommunications Group, Inc.
- Boonton Electronics
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2m3dh2
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets